iShero环球丽人报名须知

  1. 参赛选手严格按照本活动的规则参赛。
  2. 所有参赛选手必须是18-45岁的华裔女性,不分国界,参赛需提供有效身份证明。
  3. 参赛选手经官网上传的个人信息、文字、视频、图片,大赛组委会拥有无偿使用权。
  4. 参赛选手同意在本次活动中获得的打赏收益由主办方统一收取,打赏收益税后的30%归主办方作为运营管理费,70%归选手个人所有。
  5. 参赛选手同意本活动的所有出版物版权归主办方。未进入总决赛的选手放弃本活动所有出版物的收益权,进入总决赛的选手将共同享有12%的出版物收益权。
  6. 本次活动冠军奖金1万美金,亚军5000美金,季军3000美金。参加总决赛的选手还将获得由赞助商提供的有价奖品。
  7. 活动主办方有权优先与所有进入总决赛的选手签订演艺等商业经纪合同。
  8. 所有进入总决赛的选手将由主办方提供相应的商业保险。未进入总决赛的选手,自行承担因参加本活动产生的一切费用,活动主办方将不承担一切经济赔偿责任。
  9. 参赛选手保证提供给主办方的一切资讯合法,真实,有效。
  10. 本次活动赛制及相关方案的解释权归主办方。

 

iShero Gorgeous Miss International Contest Admission Information

  1. All contestants must obey the rules strictly when participate in this contest;
  2. All contestants must be Asians between 18-45 years old, regardless of national boundaries; must provide an eligible identification;
  3. The Organization Committee has all the rights of freely using all personal information, written messages, videos and images that uploaded by contestants through official website;
  4. All contestants agree that all exceptional earnings will gathered by the organizer, 30% of which (after-tax) will be owned by the organizer, the rest 70% (after-tax) will return to contestants;
  5. All contestants agree that all rights reserved by the organizer; contestants who fail to reach the final will give up their usufruct of all publications in this event; contestants who reach the final will possess 12% usufruct of the publications;
  6. The prizes for winners are: $10,000 for the champion, $5,000 for the second place, $3,000 for the third place; all final contestants will receive valuable prizes offered by the organizer;
  7. The organizer reserves rights of signing commercial economic contracts, such as performing arts, with contestants who reach the final;
  8. The organizer will offer all final contestants relevant commercial insurance; contestants who are unable to reach the final will burden all the expenses they spend on attending this event, the organizer will be not liable for any losses;
  9. All contestants must make sure all information are lawful, real and valid;
  10. The organizer reserves right of interpretation of competition system and relevant schemes in this event.

回到报名表